Legacy Housing Ltd - Legacy Mobile Home Nightmare
I bought a new Legacy 32 X 60 double wide in late 2008 to replace the one destroyed by hurricane Ike.Big mistake.
Within a few months I began discovering structural problems. It started with humps in the floors and progressed to bowed walls, cracked siding, and now black mold growing where the cracks have let in rain water. The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) has inspected the home on three seperate occasions and ordered Legacy to fix it all three times.
TDHCA has even levied a fine ($2500) against Legacy for failure to comply, but none of that seems to matter.Legacy does not seem to be interested in making this right, and TDHCA doesn't seem to be willing or able to make them.review #182976
You may also like
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I hired this company to put in granite countertops and a backsplash in my kitchen. The service was terrible. The workers left trash all over the kitchen, ruined..."
- "Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work. It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "Jacksonville Florida downtown Burger King big and tasty burger microwave hard as a rock. I knew they knew that burger wasn't no good but they still gave it to me..."
- "For 7 months Humana has discriminated against my disabled daughter denying her the medical care her wound Dr.said she needs to recover fully. Dr wants her to go..."